- Input Voltage 9-36VDC; Output 48VDC
- Integrated Gigabit PoE Inserter
- High Power 19W
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
- High Temperature Operation
- Removable Wire Terminal Input for up to 12AWG wires
The TP-DCDC-1248G DC to DC converters offered by Tycon Power Systems are a low cost and high reliability solution for those requiring 48VDC Passive voltage from a 12 or 24V battery system.
They have an integrated Gigabit Passive PoE injector to apply the regulated 48VDC to the CAT5 Ethernet cable. The input voltage must be between 9VDC and 36VDC.
They accept data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide data-out and PoE power on the shielded RJ45 output jack.
They work by supplying power on the Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-).
They have various protections for surge, short circuit and overload. The units have power output of 19W.
Dimensions: 85 x 76 x 36mm (3.4 x 3 x 1.4in)
Weight: 134g (4.7oz)
SPEC SHEET | USER GUIDE