- Input Voltage +/- 10-15VDC; Output 56VDC Passive
- Integrated Gigabit PoE+ Inserter
- High Power 50W
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
- High Temperature Operation 60°C
- Removable Wire Terminal Input for up to 12AWG wires
The TP-DCDC-1248G-HP DC to DC converters offered by Tycon Power Systems are a low cost and high reliability solution for those requiring 48VDC Power Over Ethernet voltage from a +/-12V battery system.
The PoE inserters are Passive.
They accept data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide data-out and PoE power on the shielded RJ45 output jack.
They work by supplying power on the Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-).
They have various protections for surge, short circuit and overload. The units have power output of 50W.
Dimensions: 85 x 76 x 36mm (3.4 x 3 x 1.4in)
Weight: 134g (4.7oz)
SPEC SHEET | USER GUIDE