Tycon Power Systems
The TP-DCDC-4824G-HP DC to DC converters offered by Tycon Power Systems are a low cost and high reliability solution for those requiring 24VDC Power Over Ethernet voltage from a +/-48V battery system.
The POE inserters are Passive PoE.
They have an integrated surge protected POE injector to apply the regulated 24VDC to the CAT5 Ethernet cable. The input voltage must be between 36VDC and 72VDC.
They accept data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide data-out and POE power on the shielded RJ45 output jack.
They work by supplying power on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-).
They have various protections for surge, short circuit and overload. The units have power output of 30W (1.25A)
- Input Voltage +/- 36-72VDC; Output 24VDC
- Integrated Surge Protected PoE Inserter
- High Power 30W
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
- High Temperature Operation
- Removable Wire Terminal Input for up to 12AWG wires
Dimensions: 85 x 76 x 36mm (3.4 x 3 x 1.4in)
Weight: 134g (4.7oz)
SPEC SHEET | USER GUIDE