Tycon Power Systems
The TP-MS308 rack mount mid span POE power sources are used for supplying POE and data to multiple devices from a central location such as an operations or network room.
The POE devices feature a separate data-in port coupled with a data out/POE port. The POE function is fully IEEE802.3af compliant. The included PC software allows for configuration of the individual ports and for displaying port status. Connecting to a PC is easy with the web interface. Ports can be configured for forced POE output (Passive POE) or IEE802.3af detection.
POE DC Voltage (48V) is supplied on pins 4,5 (V+) and 7,8 (V-). Maximum power output per rack mount unit is 400W. The individual outputs are overload and short circuit protected.
The TP-MS308 has 8 POE ports.
The 1U rack mounting accommodates 19" racks with included brackets.
- IEEE 802.3af High Power Midspan POE Injectors
- Up to 16.8W per Individual Port
- 1U Standard Rack Mount (19” and 23”)
- Configuration and status thru web interface
- Supports passive POE devices
- Accepts AC or DC input
- Remotely Power Multiple Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
Dimensions: 430 x 290 x 44mm (16.9 x 11.4 x 1.7in)
Weight: 3.2kg (7lb)
SPEC SHEET | USER MANUAL | NETCLIENT SOFTWARE