Tycon Power Systems wallplug POE adapter
- Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
- Autoranging Switching Power Supply: 100-240VAC
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
- Powerful 24W Passive POE Output
- CE Certified, Meets RoHS Requirements
- Compact size – Convenient Wall Plug Design
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems Description
The TP-POE-15-WP Power Over Ethernet Power Sources are a low cost Passive POE inserter/injector compatible with a wide variety of passive POE powered devices. They are midspan devices, which means there is a data-in port and an output port with data and power. The RJ45 connectors are shielded so that the CAT5 cable shielding path is not interrupted between the data source (computer, router or switch) and the device being supplied with POE power. The small size and convenient wall plug design helps keep the installation simple and clean. The low cost makes them very affordable.
They work by supplying power to the remote device on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 100m (328 feet). The units are autoranging so that they accept AC inputs from 90VAC to 264VAC (50/60 Hz) and they supply regulated DC Voltage at the POE output. They have various protections for short circuit, overload and overvoltage. They have power output of up to 24W. They are available in 15VDC Output with load regulation within 5%. They have an LED to indicate power on.
Size: 83 x 44.5 x 34.3 mm (3.25 x 1.75 x 1.35”)
Weight: 114g (4 oz)