- Provides Connectivity up to 15m range
- Designed for Tycon TP-SC MPPT Charge Controllers
- Employs a dedicated Bluetooth chip with high performance and ultra low power consumption
- Adopts Bluetooth 4.0 and BLE technologies; boasting advantages of quick communication, excellent anti-interference capability, etc.
- No External Power Source Required
- Conformal Coated Electronics for Environmental Protection
The Tycon Solar™ TP-SC-BT1 Bluetooth adapters that connect to the TP-SCxxxx-MPPT solar charge controllers via the RS232 interface on the charge controller. It allows connection to the controllers via a smartphone. This allows a technician to monitor and control the charge controller from a distance of up to 15m. An Android and IOS Mobile app is available to provide the connectivity.
There is no external power source required because the Bluetooth Adapter gets it’s power from the RS232 interface on the solar controller.
They operate over a wide industrial temperature range. Electronics are conformal coated for environmental protection. The units are fully sealed and weatherproof so they are designed to be mounted outdoors.
Spec Sheet User Guide