- 3 Gigabit Ports, Easy Plug and Play Operation
- Extends the range of PoE and Ethernet an additional 100 meters or more
- Compatible with IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at and IEEE802.3at 4 Pair (60W)
- No Additional Power Supply is RequiredMarketing
- Built-in Surge Protection
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X Crossover
- Automatic Speed and Duplex Sensing
- Low Self Power and High Temperature Operation
- CE and FCC Certification
- Compact Desktop or Wall Mount Design and Compatible with DIN Rail Adapters
- Add another PoE and Data Port without running more Ethernet Cable
- Extend Ethernet and PoE an additional 100 meters per each TP-SW3G
The TP-SW3G Power Over Ethernet (PoE) 3 Port Gigabit switches offered by Tycon Systems are fully automatic high speed Ethernet switches with up to 30W of PoE power per port. The unit accepts Gigabit data and power via PoE into the RJ45 “PoE In” port. The PoE In port is compatible with IEEE802.3af, IEEE802.3at and IEEE802.3at 4 pair (60W). It can also accept 42-57VDC Passive PoE. There are two fully compliant 802.3af/at Gigabit “PoE Out” ports. These ports are capable of up to 30W per port and 100m (330ft) distance.
Multiple TP-SW3G can be strung together to provide effective distances up to about 300m depending on loads. No extra power is required as the units are powered over PoE.
The units are compatible with Category 5 or higher Ethernet cables. The RJ45 connectors are shielded and grounded to the case. The units have 15kV surge protection on all Ethernet wires and are conformal coated for moisture protection. They have a wide operating temperature range for outdoor and industrial applications.
Includes complimentary 48V, Gigabit Wall Plug (TP-POE-48G-WP) while supplies last.
SPEC SHEET | USER MANUAL