Tycon Power Systems
The TP-SW5G-D Power Over Ethernet (PoE) 10/100/1000Mb switch offered by Tycon Power Systems is a fully automatic high speed 5 port Ethernet switch with up to 35 Watts of PoE power per port. It complies with the IEEE802.3af/at specifications for valid PoE device detection.
The unit supplies power to the remote device on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 100m (328 feet) between the PoE switch and the remote device.
The switch accepts DC power from a user supplied 46V-57V DC power source. There are 2 power inputs for attachment of primary and backup power sources.
The switch also accepts PoE power via the 802.3af/at uplink port.
- IEEE 802.3af/at High Power 10/100/1000Mb PoE Switch
- Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
- Up to 35W per Port
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X Crossover
- Automatic Speed and Duplex Sensing
- 1K Self Learning MAC Address Table
- Compact Size
- Includes DIN rail mounting kit
Dimensions: 159 x 116 x 40mm (6.3 x 4.6 x 1.6in)
Weight: 0.5kg (1 lb)
SPEC SHEET | USER MANUAL