Tycon Power Systems
TP-SW5G-MULTI: Universal Multi Voltage 10/100/1000MB PoE Switch. Switch accepts up to 4 different voltages (12-57VDC) so user can power both 48V PoE and 24V PoE devices from the same switch. The port can individually be set to Data Only by disconnecting the voltage input to that specific port. 1A per port.
The unit supplies PoE power to the remote device per 802.3af Mode B on Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 100m (328 feet) between the PoE switch and the remote device.
The switch accepts DC power from any power supply. The PoE output voltage equals the DC voltage of the power supply used from 12V to 57VDC. The switch also includes an unpoowered uplink port.
- High Power Gigabit PoE Switch
- Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
- 1A per Port max.
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X Crossover
- Automatic Speed and Duplex Sensing
- 1K Self Learning MAC Address Table
- Compact Size
- DIN Rail Mountable with included kit
Dimensions: 159 x 116 x 40mm (6.3 x 4.6 x 1.6in)
Weight: 0.5kg (1lb)
SPEC SHEET | USER MANUAL