Tycon Power Systems
TP-SW5G-NC: Universal Voltage 10/100/1000MB PoE Switch. Switch accepts a voltage from 12-56VDC and outputs the same voltage to 4 PoE ports. 1A per port.
The unit supplies PoE power to the remote device on Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 100m (328 feet) between the PoE switch and the remote device.
The switch accepts DC power from any power supply. The PoE output voltage equals the DC voltage of the power supply used from 12V to 56VDC. The switch also includes an unpoowered uplink port. The switch can be powered through this uplink port with 12V to 56VDC so it can be used as a repeater/extender in a remote location.
- High Power Gigabit PoE Switch
- Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
- 1A per Port max.
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X Crossover
- Automatic Speed and Duplex Sensing
- 1K Self Learning MAC Address Table
- Compact Size
- DIN Rail Mountable with included kit
Dimensions: 159 x 116 x 40mm (6.3 x 4.6 x 1.6in)
Weight: 0.5kg (1lb)
SPEC SHEET | USER MANUAL