Tycon Power Systems
The TP-SW8 Power Over Ethernet (POE) 10/100Mb switch offered by Tycon Power Systems is a fully automatic high speed 8 port Ethernet switch with up to 35 Watts of POE power per port. It is a 48V 802.3af compatible switch
The unit supplies POE power to the remote device on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 100m (328 feet) between the POE switch and the remote device.
The switch accepts DC power from the included 48V 150W power supply. There are 2 power inputs for attachment of primary and secondary power sources .
- High Power 10/100Mb 802.3af POE Switch
- Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
- Up to 35W per Port
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X Crossover
- Automatic Speed and Duplex Sensing
- 1K Self Learning MAC Address Table
- Compact Size
- Includes DIN rail adapters
Dimensions: 159 x 116 x 40mm (6.3 x 4.6 x 1.6in)
Weight: 1.2kg (2.7lb)
SPEC SHEET | USER MANUAL