- Configurable as 24V or 48VDC System
- Weatherproof, UV resistant, outdoor enclosure
- Powered from AC mains power and/or Solar
- Interior space for customer electronics
- Ground Mounting
- Isolates Customer Equipment from Power Line Surges
- High Quality GEL Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Advanced battery charge controller protects against overcharge and over discharge
The UPSPro® AL48-900 outdoor backup power system is designed for applications that require a flexible backup power source in order to maintain uninterrupted service to customers. The enclosure is powered from 120/240VAC. It is also solar ready (requires blocking diode with most panels) so a solar panel can be added as an alternate power source or to extend backup time. Features include 24V/48VDC configurable output, an advanced 60A MPPT battery charge controller to protect against over-charging or over-discharging of the valve regulated sealed lead acid GEL batteries. The ground mount aluminum enclosure has multiple ports for CAT5 cable, antenna cables/connectors or other cabling. They are vented to prevent residual buildup of hydrogen gas.
There is generous space inside the enclosures for customer electronics such as controllers, wireless AP or CPE cards, sensors, inverters, etc. There are mounting struts incorporated inside the enclosure to be able to mount DIN Rails or a flat metal or plywood plate. Equipment runs on battery power which isolates it from power line surges which isa main cause of outdoor equipment failure.
A typical high power wireless access point with average power consumption of 8W will run 40 hours on a 52Ah battery at room temperature or 28 hours at -20 deg C.